We wish to inform you of the steps that we have taken in response to the government’s containment measures.
Our priority is to manage the funds soundly and provide reliable customer service while protecting BDL Capital Management staff as much as possible.
The BDL teams work remotely.
At BDL, our IT infrastructure is both proprietary and redundant, allowing all of our staff to work from home.
The computer resources that give all of our employees remote access to the network were used each day during business trips.
- Each member of the management team has remote access through a secure VPN, using a laptop (Microsoft surface).
- Our traders have the IT infrastructure needed to continue their work and manage the funds properly.
- Every member of the development and compliance team has a laptop giving remote network access via a secure VPN.
- All telephone lines have been transferred; you can reach your BDL contact at any time.
- The Head of IT Systems and Risk Manager have remote network access with their laptop via a secure VPN.
- All of this remote access works perfectly.
We would also like to point out that, at present, none of BDL’s staff members feel ill or have tested positive for Covid-19.
All our our teams are busy ensuring that they can continue their work in these new circumstances, which are subject to further change.
The BDL Capital Management team